Well he will be coming. My sister is scheduled for an induction tomorrow! I can hardly believe it's time for him to be here. I am nearly as excited for his birth as I was for the birth of my own son. If he comes tomorrow then my son will be exactly 14 months older than him. My baby sister having a baby......my where have the years gone. Granted I am only three years older than her but my gosh! I can remember (just barely) the day mom and dad brought her home. She was my own baby. To hear mom and dad tell it I acted as if she were my own. Now we get to raise our little boys together. I hope they are the best of friends. I am praying for a short and uneventful labor that produces a healthy baby. I am going to go reminisce the birth of my own son now!
No comments:
Post a Comment