Friday, January 28, 2011

The Things I Never Dreamed I Would Do or Say

Before I became a mother there are several things I never thought I would do or hear myself saying. I have listed them below for your enjoyment/dismay. If you are a parent I am sure you understand. If you aren't a parent yet.......You will understand sooner or later.

1. I never thought I would pick up another individual and smell their rear to determine if I thought they had pottied in their pants.

2. I never EVER thought I would use my sleeve to wipe another individuals nose, for lack of anything better to wipe it with.

3. I never thought I would say, "Is that a grape or a boogie on your nose/finger.

4. I never thought I would say," Don't stomp your poop" to an individual being hosed down in the bathtub. See my post, "So funny it's Horrifying!"


I could probably go on and on about the things I have said or done but I will leave it at that. Maybe in a few months I will post a revised edition!

No comments:

Post a Comment