Thursday, July 7, 2011

Have you ever?

Have you ever blogged in your head at the most inappropriate times?  I know you are probably thinking, "Armanda you don't blog with much frequency".  You're right I barely blog once a week.  I would do it more if I didn't create my posts at the wrong time.

I have found myself on more than one occasion blogging in my head during a church service!  The pastor will say something and my mind will start wandering on that certain topic.  Then I will think ooh that would make a good post and then I start composing in my head.  I end up not posting it because I feel guilty because I have been disrespectful to my time with God.  He has forgiven me and I am trying to be better!

So here is to creating blog posts at a more appropriate time.  For example, when the service is over and hopefully I remember the topic :)

3 comments:

  1. And this is why I keep a notebook in my purse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blog all the time. And I monologue in my car. It's an illness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well ladies I am glad I am not alone!
    Crystal - I blog in the car sometimes too.
    Katie - I will have to try the notebook thing! The way my brain is these days I forget things 5 minutes after I thought them unless I continue thinking about it or write it down!

    ReplyDelete