I didn't do a Prayer Monday this week but I find I am needing a little prayer mid-week here.
First a prayer not for myself. This morning my high school chemistry teacher was killed in a bad car accident. She had three children and several grandchildren as well as a husband. She was one of those full of life people and a firm but fair teacher. I can't possibly even imagine what that family is going through right now. Pray for their peace and comfort please.
A few weeks ago I asked for prayer about my knee and the X-Ray came back great but there has been no marked improvement so I likely have a tear of some sort that the X-Ray couldn't show. I am going to be doing therapy for the next month and then will have an MRI. I am praying that God will heal this. If it is a tear and continues to get worse I would rather not have to have surgery. I don't want to even think about recovering from knee surgery with a two year old running around. So please pray with me that God heals me.
An Imperfect Step
5 months ago

Praying, sweet friend!
ReplyDeleteThank you Katie!
ReplyDelete