Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mini blog post: Random thoughts.

It occurred to me today while I was trying to take a nap with Braedon that I have the most random thoughts. As a matter of fact it is a good thing that Jesus is the only one who shares some of these random thoughts with me because they would just verify how looney tunes I am! Sometimes I wish there was an off switch for these thoughts. But most times I find I can keep myself pretty entertained. And no this isn't because I am a mom now. I have always thought randomly. As a matter of fact most of my thoughts come with full color images in there(my head) too. I will now contemplate the wisdom of sharing any of these random thoughts with other people besides my husband. I occasionally do divulge them to him and usually get laughed at or get odd looks but he loves me anyway. I know if you happen to be reading this you are curious now but seriously if I told you then you would just know how truly off the wall I can be. Then again if I tell you I may find I am not all alone in my random thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment