This past week has been a little hectic. You know how it seems like sometimes you don't have much to pray for and then other times it's like the sky has opened up? Well this has been one of those sky has opened up weeks. I have to remind myself God is in control and He has a plan. One much better than mine I might add.
A couple of things I mentioned in a post on Thursday but I am going to mention them again. My HS Chemistry teacher was killed in a car accident Thursday morning. Please pray for her family. Also, I have to start physical therapy for my knee on Tuesday and get an MRI. My doctor is afraid I may have a tear. Surgery would be a last resort if I do and I would like to avoid it as long as possible.
Speaking of surgery, my dad will be scheduling surgery for his neck very soon. He has a pinched nerve and some other damage and the doctor told him if he waited too long he could have lasting damage. He is in so much pain right now. Please pray that his pain will be tolerable until the surgery. I will keep you posted on the surgery but please be praying about it as there are some minor risks involved. He has worked so hard all of his life and his body has taken a beating. This will be his second surgery in the last two years (the last one was for his back).
I am so thankful to know that I have you all praying for these things. Sometimes just knowing there is someone else besides me praying makes me feel so much better.


I will definitely be praying for you :)
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to let you know that I prayed over your requests and will continue to keep them in my thoughts.
ReplyDeletewell, I've tried this once and the stupid thing didn't post...grrrr
ReplyDeleteI have prayed over your requests and I do think you are right about others praying. Life seems more bearable when you know others are interceding.
Thank you ladies!
ReplyDeleteknow that I'm praying for you and all your requests.
ReplyDelete