To many (more than likely most) you may not find my words interesting and I am okay with that. There may be grammatical and spelling errors due to late night blogging after B is in bed. Thank goodness for spell check.
This is going to be another outlet and form of expression for me. I have reached a point in my life where I see myself becoming more. By that I mean I believe that as I grow older I am coming more into my own, more what God wants me to be and more in the lives of the people that surround me. More is different for me. Not that I was less before but rather that I am finding new facets to myself that I didn't know were there before or am doing things I never dreamed I would do. Still confused? Here is an example:
Five years ago I never dreamed I would be a stay at home mom (SAHM). I was a very career driven young woman. I had career goals ahead and of course marriage and children in my future! But stay at home mom.....I think NOT?! Not until I was pregnant and then I had my son seven months ago could I even fathom such a thing. Then I began to desire it and grieve the fact I wouldn't be able to do it. Then God entered and dare I say blessed me with the loss of my job. Now I can't imagine it any other way. I am so much more than a SAHM.
See there is that word again more. I am more because I am able to be a better helpmate to my husband, better nurture my son, better serve my Lord. If I still had my career in the same way before I wouldn't have the time for all of that, sadly.
So I am entering a new season in my life. An exciting season. So exciting ( I hope) that I want to cherish and treasure it by blogging it so my children may read about it later. For now though, no anecdotes or deep thoughts, it's just to bed with me.

No comments:
Post a Comment