I don't have a lot to say this week so I will just jump right in here.
PRAISES
1. My son has had a sinus infection and pink eye all week but thanks to God, antibiotics and my temporary neurotic behavior disinefecting everything he is so much better. Tomorrow he gets to stop his eye drops and antibiotics!
2. God gave us a beautiful weekend to enjoy and I want to praise Him for even the smallest of things.
3. We had three visitors to our small group this week!! I wasn't there because of B's pink eye but I am excited all the same.
PRAYER REQUESTS
1. I am asking that God will keep me strong as I continue to seek Him out and the enemy tries to derail me from my course.
2. My husband and I lead a small group at our church. I pray that He continues to highlight people for our members to invite so our group will grow and touch more lives.
3. I am praying that God will prepare the hearts of the over 300 women attending our network of churches Women's Retreat at the end of the month. I expect the Holy Spirit to move in powerful ways. I know there will be great resistance from the enemy against the women. I pray that God protects each woman attending from the attacks of the enemy.
4. I pray that God continues to heal B and that my husband and I don't get pink eye.
1. I am asking that God will keep me strong as I continue to seek Him out and the enemy tries to derail me from my course.
2. My husband and I lead a small group at our church. I pray that He continues to highlight people for our members to invite so our group will grow and touch more lives.
3. I am praying that God will prepare the hearts of the over 300 women attending our network of churches Women's Retreat at the end of the month. I expect the Holy Spirit to move in powerful ways. I know there will be great resistance from the enemy against the women. I pray that God protects each woman attending from the attacks of the enemy.
4. I pray that God continues to heal B and that my husband and I don't get pink eye.
5. I pray that God will continue to show my husband and I how to be good and faithful stewards with the things He has given us.
6. I pray for the church plant we are sending to Athens, Ohio this summer. I pray that God builds up those being sent out on the church plant and that God would prepare their hearts for this as well as the hearts of the people in Athens.
PRAYER THIS WEEK
Father,
I come to you starting this week weary and drained. I pray that you give me the strength to finish this week with a bang and do the things that need to be done. Holy Spirit I ask that you rest on us this week. Touch our hearts with your word and open our eyes to the requests being made. Thank you so much for the praises each of us were able to report this week. I ask that you continue to press into this group and grow us as a result of our prayers.
AMEN


No comments:
Post a Comment