What a wonderful week and weekend I had after the last two not so great weeks! I feel like God gave me a shot of blessings. Or maybe He just opened my eyes so I could see them. Either way I am excited to see what He has in store for this week. I didn't really like how whiny I have been the two weeks prior to last week. So praise God I am coming to you with a more positive attitude this week. Our Women's Retreat is coming up this Friday and Saturday. I am so pumped because the Holy Spirit always shows up in such a powerful way. I am planning to go and EXPECT God to do something not just hope that He will. I hope each of you have a wonderful week!
PRAISES
1. My husband got a letter asking him to come to interview for a job he has been waiting on. (More on this in Requests)
2. This weekend wasn't crazy busy and we were able to slow down and enjoy it.
3. B is so much better this week and my husband and I did not get pink eye.
PRAYER REQUESTS
1. I am asking that God will keep me strong as I continue to seek Him out and the enemy tries to derail me from my course.
2. My husband and I lead a small group at our church. I pray that He continues to highlight people for our members to invite so our group will grow and touch more lives.
3.This is coming up this weekend March 25-26. I am praying that God will prepare the hearts of the over 300 women attending our network of churches Women's Retreat at the end of the month. I expect the Holy Spirit to move in powerful ways. I know there will be great resistance from the enemy against the women. I pray that God protects each woman attending from the attacks of the enemy.
4. I pray that God will be with my husband this Tuesday. He has a job interview for a Carpenter's position at a nearby prison. This job would be such a blessing.
1. I am asking that God will keep me strong as I continue to seek Him out and the enemy tries to derail me from my course.
2. My husband and I lead a small group at our church. I pray that He continues to highlight people for our members to invite so our group will grow and touch more lives.
3.This is coming up this weekend March 25-26. I am praying that God will prepare the hearts of the over 300 women attending our network of churches Women's Retreat at the end of the month. I expect the Holy Spirit to move in powerful ways. I know there will be great resistance from the enemy against the women. I pray that God protects each woman attending from the attacks of the enemy.
4. I pray that God will be with my husband this Tuesday. He has a job interview for a Carpenter's position at a nearby prison. This job would be such a blessing.
5. I pray for the church plant we are sending to Athens, Ohio this summer. I pray that God builds up those being sent out on the church plant and that God would prepare their hearts for this as well as the hearts of the people in Athens.
PRAYER THIS WEEK
Father,
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I praise you for the blessings we received this week and allowing me to have a much better week. Holy Spirit I pray that you pour yourself into each of us this week as we seek you out in prayer. As we are praying I ask that You help us to not only see the requests but thank you for the praises as well.
AMEN


No comments:
Post a Comment