Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The little moments

Short blog because it makes my heart burst with love. Today I was trying to teach my baby boy to give me kisses when I said, "Give me kisses!" Saying that and just showing him, however, did not work so I resorted to acting a fool! I would make kissing noises, say, "Give me kisses!", kiss him and then laugh like a mad woman after I kissed him. He, of course, thought this was hilarious and started spontaneously running over to me to give me kisses just so I would laugh like a mad woman. His aim isn't perfect yet so sometimes he got my neck or my chin but I say it counts! Oh the things we do to make a child laugh, especially our own. This is going down as one of my favorite "mommy moments"

No comments:

Post a Comment