I want to be real in my posts. As I am real in my life. And today well it was one of those days. I was EXTREMELY grumpy (bless my husband for putting up with me). I felt like I was having an out of body experience. I was watching myself say these extremely grumpy things or do grumpy things but I couldn't seem to stop myself. To top it off my baby boy was not having a great day either. He was clinging and trying to nurse pretty much all day (we are trying to wean so this was not the ideal situation to have). I don't know that there is any correlation to our moods. I have a pretty good idea he has an upset tummy from gas caused by the broccoli he ate yesterday. And my bad mood well we won't get into that but suffice it to say it was the fault of no one.
I am going to try to end my day on a better note. Spend some time in prayer with my Father and ask Him to help me improve my mood tomorrow. It's the best I can do right now since this day is over.
I posted this because while I want to remember all of the positive things I have blogged about I also want to keep it real and remind myself that I am not perfect and do have those days no and then! :)
An Imperfect Step
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment