Saturday, February 19, 2011

Crazy Weekend/I'm Getting Old

Boy has it been a crazy weekend already and that was just for today!!  My husband was gone all week so I am still recovering from being with a 16 month old 24/7 by myself.  You should try it sometime :).  No really I wouldn't trade any of that time for anything else; even if it was exhausting.

As I was saying it has been such a busy weekend.  Breakfast with all the women small group leaders in my Discipleship Community, training for my Premier Designs business (which I ended up not being able to make it to so it shouldn't make me tired), a birthday party for our 5 year old nephew and a birthday party for my brother in law's sister.  From 8a-10p I have been going like the Energizer Bunny.  We are just now sitting down to relax. I feel like I still haven't seen much of my husband today. Though the last five hours have been with him.  I guess I should say I haven't been able to spend much quality time with just him today.

 I remember when I was in college I could go for 20 hours from one activity to the next and then sleep four hours get up and start again.  I just cannot do that anymore!  I woke up this morning and got tired just thinking about all the activities I had for the day.  What am I going to do when my son is busy with activities I have to attend.  If this is part of getting older I want nothing to do with it.  If you have suggestions on getting my energy back ( that doesn't include caffeine shots) feel free to let me know.  Tomorrow should be less busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment