OK, if you read my blog you will just have to endure me gushing over my son and my husband. So brace yourself. I'll try to switch it up occasionally with other topics but sometimes I just can't help myself.
My sweet baby boy (he's really more a toddler than baby now) just gets more amazing each day. In the last week he has started running from his bedroom, where he has been playing, climbing in my lap or reaching for me. Once I am holding him he will grab my face with his little hands and give me kisses. Then lay his head on my shoulder, pat my back and say, "Awwww". That is such an amazing feeling! It makes me feel like we are doing something right as parents to be raising such a sweet and affectionate little boy.
It is so intimidating as a parent to be molding an impressionable little person. Trying to raise him with God's love and discipline. Praying that he turns into a great man of God. So when you see these little/big things that affirm that you are doing the right thing it is an indescribable feeling.
P.S. I am going to try to be better at taking pictures and posting pictures in my blog so you can see this sweet little face I am talking about.
An Imperfect Step
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment