Wow has it already been a week since we started Prayer Monday?! I am so thankful that cousin, Crystal, over at A Life in Ordinary started Prayer Monday. You should be able to click the picture above to get to her blog but if not click here.
Well I must report this week was mostly successful in my faithfulness to prayer until Saturday. I let the busyness of life get in the way of my prayer time. This is a good reminder to me that I need to make sure I give God His time no matter how busy my life gets. That being said I did have a couple of prayers answered. My husband had a safe work trip and we had some new people visit small group this week! So thankful for even the smallest of prayers God answers. Now for my requests for this week.
PRAYER REQUESTS
1. We had three ladies in our church this week give birth. One on Thursday and two on Friday. Two of the ladies had to have a C-Section and the other one was just a bit of a complicated birth. I pray for the physical healing of all three women and the adjustment of the families to the new babies.
2. My husband and I lead a small group at our church. I pray that He continues to highlight people for our members to invite so our group will grow and touch more lives.
3. I am praying that God will take control of my worries and fears. I have seen some progress in this area but still need some divine intervention.
4. I am asking that God help me be more disciplined in seeking out His word so I may draw closer to Him and the will He has for my family and me.
5. I am praying that you be with my family members that are struggling with various ailments and trials this week. Heal their bodies and situations.
6. This may seem like a silly prayer to some but my sisters dog has been really sick the past couple of days. I am watching her tonight while they are out of town and she just is not her usual self. So I am praying that God will heal her.
7. I pray that God will continue to show my husband and I to be good and faithful stewards with the things He has given us.
PRAYER FOR THIS WEEK
I pray that You be with my friends and family who are in need of physical healing right now. Lord, touch there bodies as only you can and heal them.
Remind me each day no matter how busy I am , Father, that I should spend time with you in prayer and in Your Word.
AMEN


I have prayed over your requests today.
ReplyDeleteThank you Sheena! That means a lot. I have been praying for yours as well.
ReplyDelete